Ps3 multiMAN BASE (CEX) Download Link v04.53.04
Ps3 multiMAN BASE (DEX) Download Link v04.53.04
multiMAN combines Open Manager, mmOS File Manager and AVCHD for a multi functional solution. It enables customers to operate backup copies, watch AVCHD videos and manage there files. Formerly referred to as AVCHD and Game Manager, it’s now being known as multiMAN. The term multi is important for this manager because of it’s multi purpose tools. multiMAN does more then just backup games for your PS3.
A lot of changes and additions to the last 04.53.03 so I decided it is better to have it with different version.
* Names of local PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO)
* Names of network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO) after you load them at least once
* PS3 ISO games from NTFS drives will now show background and cover (if loaded at least once)
* Added support for checking for game updates for network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format
* Last loaded game/video (no network/ntfs) will be passed to webMAN for auto-load at next system start (making lastGAME almost obsolete)
* While scanning for content, mmCM will prepare data for webMAN, too (NTFS info, images and param.sfo)
* Upon launch, mM/mmCM will rescan your games and will cache images and other files
* Small change to make mM “title_id” independent (in case you change it from the default BLES80608)
* Downloading mM/mmCM updates is now “title”/”name” independent
* In mmCM mode in HOME column you now have “Scan connected NTFS USB drives” option. In case you didn’t connect the drive before launching mmCM you can use this option to refresh content from NTFS drives.
Ps3 Multiman 4.53.04 CEX – DEX