VBHL Ps Vita Gamocracy One: Legend of Robot
This is actually the official VHBL download page for those who possess a copy from the PSP Game Gamocracy One: Legend of Robot, along with a firmware 2.12 or lower. Should you not own farmville, and have a greater firmware, return to the VHBL page to find out if there exists a form of VHBL dealing with a game title you have.
Look into the VHBL page for additional particulars about this tool.
- VHBL For Gamocracy One: Legend Of Robot US (initial release, 2013/07/22)
- VHBL For Gamocracy One: Legend Of Robot EU (EU Fix, 2013/07/23)
Not all homebrews will work with VHBL, head over to the gigantic VHBL Homebrew thread for details on what games work or not.
There is a bug with the default menu (wMenu) which might tell you with a red screen, something along the lines of:”Error! Couldn’t find any homebrews in ms0:/PSP/VHBL/ Please check your config file and/or restart VHBL”
This can be a known problem, and happens only as lengthy as it’s not necessary any homebrew installed. To eliminate this error message, press the LEFT TRIGGER in your console, this can pressure wMenu to visit the SAVEDATA subfolder.
The problem is a straightforward one however i was too lazy to repair that. People with the proper coding abilities may want to take a look in the supply of wMenu here and send us a patch.
alternatively, you are able to provide a attempt to some other menu for example 138Menu here
How you can Install and Run HBL around the Arcade exploits
It’s *strongly* suggested that you simply turn of wireless connections in your PS Vita, which you utilize OpenCMA on your computer rather than the standard CMA. This really is suggested because otherwise your console has a method to pressure you to definitely upgrade the firmware even before getting an opportunity to make use of the exploit.
Extract the HBL archive matching your form of the overall game inside your CMA PSP Savedata folder. It’s a folder on your computer named PSSAVEDATA/[plenty of random figures here]. Should you not know where it’s, look at your configurations in CMA
Connect your PS Vita towards the PC with the CMA, it ought to provide you with the possible ways to copy the savedata out of your PC towards the Vita. Otherwise, you most likely removed it within the wrong folder. (Note: Additionally, you will wish to install some homebrews having a similar technique, browse the section below)
To operate HBL, start the overall game, then load your savegame, and visit profile-> alter title (aside from Arcade Darts where that step is not required). At this time, VHBL should start
How you can Install and Run Homebrews “PS Vita Homebrew V2 Preparer Download
Setting up homebrews around the PSP was always easy. Around the Vita, until better solutions are supplied, it’s a significant discomfort within the ass.
The CMA is only going to allow you to copy savedata, and won’t recursively browse folders.
To deal with this, HBL has a tool that may extract archives having a specific structure.
Packaging the homebrew for installation around the Vita:
1) download PSP homebrews out of your favorite website
2) extract the homebrew somewhere in your hard disk, with your preferred utility, zip it again using the store setting (no compression), inside a file that you’ll title “INSTALL.ZIP” (uppercase is essential). In case your compression tool doesn’t have compression options, I suggest 7zip.
3) take any PSP savedata (although not the main one employed for HBL!), and add some “INSTALL.ZIP” to that particular folder, inside your PC CMA folder. so that your PSP Savedata will appear something similar to this:
in folder PSSAVEDATA/1a2b3c4def5678/UCUS12345000/ (or something like that such as this) you’ve got the following files:
1) run OpenCMA on your computer, and CMA in your Vita
2) copy the formerly packed SAVEDATA (see above) together with your homebrew in “INSTALL.ZIP” in your Vita
3) run HBL (how you can run HBL is described in the earlier section)
4) navigate using the HBL menu towards the SAVEDATA folder, then visit the folder you simply downloaded (within my example, UCUS12345000), and click on mix or circle onto it
5) At this time, the HBL menu should request you if you wish to install the homebrew. choose yes, and hold back until HBL is performed removing your homebrew
6) The homebrew has become installed, and you may run it by visiting the VHBL folder, if everything went well, a brand new subfolder together with your homebrew continues to be produced here, and you may run the homebrew
Older revisions of this VHBL port and more download links can be found on our Downloads page, here.
OpenCMA is strongly suggested to set up if you wish to use VHBL. Open CMA is really a tool by Virtuous Flame that enables you to definitely copy files to and from your vita without having to be attached to the internet. This really is helpful, particularly if you don’t want The new sony to vigorously improve your firmware.
Searching for homebrews running on VHBL? Take a look thread with a large number of examined and pre-packed homebrews.
VBHL Ps Vita Gamocracy One: Legend of Robot